At Clifton All Saints Academy we are very proud to run our own kitchen providing nutritious and healthy choices for our children. The menu is changed on a regular basis and provides a 3-week cycle of meals.
School meals are free to all of our key stage 1 pupils. However if your family is entitled to FSM through Central Bedfordshire due to income support etc please make sure you apply on 0300 300 8306 between 8.30am - 5.30pm. You will need your national insurance numbers to hand and your child’s date of birth.
Please DO NOT confuse the government initiative of free school meals for key stage one pupils implemented on 1st September 2014 with FSM that all key stage pupils are entitled to if your family meets the criteria. The school receives extra funds known as pupil premium for all registered FSM children which was over £15,000 last year!
If your income is as detailed below, please make that call...
· Income support
· Income based job seekers allowance
· Income related employment and support allowance
· The guarantee element of pension credit
· Child tax credit and an income (as assessed by HM revenue and customs) that is £16,190 or less, provided you are not entitled to working tax credit
· Support from the national asylum support service (NASS)
· Working tax credit for four weeks after employment finishes
· Working tax credit for four weeks after working hours reduce to less than 16 hours per week
School requests that, if possible, payment is made when school meals are booked. All parents will have received paperwork to set up a parent pay account. Payment and booking for all school meals should be made through this system. However, payment can be made by cash or cheque if online is not possible, but arrangements for this should be made with the school in advance. If you have any queries please contact the school office on 01462 628444.