The Safeguarding Governor is Mrs Jean Peacock. If you have any concerns about Safeguarding at the school you can contact her on email@example.com, marking the email for the attention of the Safeguarding Governor. Alternatively, you can contact her by letter, and leave it at the school office for onward delivery.
The Designated Safeguarding Lead is Mrs Carol Ward (Head Teacher) and the Deputy is Mrs Justine McCarthy (School Business Manager). They can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com respectively.
- Accessibility policy and plan 2021
- Anti bullying 2019
- Behaviour and exclusion policy 2019
- Complaints 2020
- Equalities policy 2020
- How to set up parental controls for privacy - Android
- How to set up parental controls for privacy - Iphone
- Inclusion 2021
- Ofcom report media use for parents
- Parent guide to Prevent
- Physical Intervention and Restraint 2019
- Safeguarding 2020
- Safeguarding policy 2020 with COVID-19 Addendum for January 2021 lockdown included
- Whistleblowing 2019